2004/11/04

Donk Advice

I note that people all over the web are giving the donks advice on how to possibly manage to become a viable party again. There's some good advice out there, and all of it centers on self-reflection. The minute donks start assuming they lost the election because Americans are stupid, venal, incompetent, propagandized sheeple is the minute they start losing the next election.

I will refrain from offering any advice along those lines. If you, the mythical donk reader, are not smart enough and self-aware enough to walk away from this experience and learn from it, I got no time and no help for you. Well, I take that back. I do have one piece of advice for the donks of America.

Fire Terry McAuliffe. Immediately.

However, if that doesn't happen, become resigned to losing more elections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home